If you are looking for a free encoder, we do advise you to use OBS Studio instead of Adobe FMLE since it's a more reliable software but we still support this encoder and it could be a good solution if you intend to do multi bitrate streaming.
For the Spanish version / Para la versión Español
This is a quick start guide for live streaming. It's broken into a 17 step process doing the bare bones before you are up and going (you might experience difficulties on Mobile Devices):
5) Multi-bitrates: Our player is adaptive and automatically detects your encoder multi-bitrate settings to provide the best quality stream to your viewers based upon their connections.
10) Go back to the DaCast backend, in the encoder set-up section of your channel, step 3.
- For HTML5 channels: take note of the Stream URL, the Stream name as well as the Login and Password (2 series of 6 digits)
- For HTML5 channels: Enter the Stream URL in the "FMS URL" field: rtmp://p.ep195055.i.akamaientrypoint.net/EntryPoint
- For HTML5 channels: Enter the stream name in the 'Stream' field: dclive_1_150@195055
15) Please note that if you are planning on having multi-bitrates, you might want to do small changes:
- For HTML5 channels: replace 150 by %i
dclive_1_150@195055 => dclive_1_%i@195055
17) Before lauching the stream, make sure you have a Keyframe frequency of 2 or 3 seconds and nothing else when clicking on the format settings. You should be having the following settings :